كاتب الموضوعرسالة
rabbahni
المدير
المدير

عدد المساهمات : 87
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/09/2014
العمر : 42
الموقع : www.rabbahi.arab.st

مُساهمةموضوع: I present to you how to participate in the contest Rbhani   الخميس سبتمبر 25, 2014 1:16 pm

I present to you how to participate in the contest Rbhani:
Outside the Republic of Tunisia

The first participant receives a demand to participate in the contest only by the company's website or from one of the participants. After writing all the information correctly, the demand for subscription and payment of a sum of money 35 euros by Wooster Naonio to the title company. Request is sent to the company's headquarters accompanied by payment arrived. Upon receipt of a demand to participate company located correspondent co-b 5 demands Order inadvertently distributed to other parties. After receipt of the five demands of the participant and the share of this distribution will be participating in this first phase 5 Euros for every demand may actually participated. If profits phrase: 5 demands * 5 = 25 Euros Euros. The move to phase Valkhms other demands that were distributed last requirement will bring 25. Inter profits at this stage demand 25 * 5 = 125 Euros Euros
Thus, following stages and profits.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://rabbahni.arab.st

I present to you how to participate in the contest Rbhani
استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Le concour international Rabbahni :: مسابقة شركة ربحني خاصة ببقية الدول :: شرح المسابقة-
انتقل الى: